A Day of Bankruptcy Scholarship and a Night at the Opera
Friday’s CLE Educational Program will include:
- Not So High on Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy and the Cannabis Industry
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?: Working Cross-Border Cases with Mexico and Canada
- Mission Products and The Latest in Intellectual Property Interests in Bankruptcy
- Be Careful What You Ask For: When Do You Want an Examiner, Receiver, CRO, Trustee, or other Neutral?
- An Optional College Members and Spouses Dinner
Saturday Night will include:
- On the Final Night of the Opera Season, the Santa Fe Opera Company’s Production of Puccini’s La Boheme
- A Private Dinner on the Opera grounds for all Program Attendees and Guests
- A Private Back-stage Tour of the Opera House
We have reserved a block of rooms on a first-come, first-served basis at the El Dorado Hotel. For reservations, please call 800-955-4455.
Stay tuned! Event registration will be announced soon.
Presented by the Tenth Circuit Fellows of the American College of Bankruptcy