Ninth Circuit Retreat
Join your 9th Circuit colleagues for a weekend of education, networking and socializing February 14-16 in Scottsdale, Arizona at the luxurious Mountain Shadows Resort. Our weekend includes a Friday night dinner at the Resort, education sessions Saturday morning, optional golfing and hiking Saturday afternoon, and a special Saturday night dinner at the Musical Instrument Museum. We hope to see you there!
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (more details to come):
- How Regional Mall Owners Are Responding to Evolving Retailer and Consumer Needs - Cynthia Nelson, FTI Consulting
- God and Non-Profits: Does Chapter 11 Work For Either of Them? - Susan Boswell, Quarles & Brady LLP; Robert Charles, Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP; James Stang, Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP; Honorable Gregg Zive, United States Bankruptcy Court
- Hold On To Your Assets: Emerging Technologies and The Future of Bankruptcy Practice - Professor Gary Marchant, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
- The Untold Story of the Ultimate Creditor's Remedy - Honorable Randolph J. Haines (ret.)
Resort and hiking.
TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MOUNTAIN SHADOWS RESORT:
- Call Group Reservations at 877-587-6981 and mention American College of Bankruptcy, or
- Go to mountainshadows.com: enter stay dates & click Book Your Stay. On top right corner click Enter Code, under Optional Codes, Enter Group Code “ACB2020”, click Apply Changes and it will pull up the bookable rooms, or
- Click on this link, select dates, and click Check Availability to pull up the bookable rooms.
We wish to thank the following sponsors for their support:
- Bush Kornfeld
- Engelman Berger
- Holley Driggs
- Klee Tuchin
- Lewis Roca
Qestions? Contact David Shemano at 310-492-5033 or email@example.com.